Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

A Host of Golden Daffodils




Today cabin fever finally kicked in and I emerged from my books to have a (quick revision break style) stroll around the garden, which to my surprise, was bathed in sunshine and was surprisingly mild! I mean, last time I looked out of my window there was a slushy mush on the ground and a chill in the air.




I'm beyond excited that spring's finally showing her blossomed head- the way things were going I was starting to think the Starks had got it right and winter was really setting in to stay. However as I milled amongst the flower beds, I could see buds starting to pop and new shoots poking through the soil. Most importantly, the sun was shining!






Anyway, I was so dizzy with happy thoughts of sun and warm weather I seized my camera so I could share this with all of you. So grab your sun hats and your April showers brollies and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...